Rockwood Bar & Grill
Located in Ely, MN
WE ARE PRESENTLY CLOSED DUE TO THE COVID VIRUS
2020 WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE YEAR THAT EVERYTHING CHANGED — THE YEAR WE DISCOVERED HOW TO BAND TOGETHER AND ADAPT. THE YEAR THAT WE HAD TO ACCEPT NEW NORMS FOR THE SAKE OF OUR BRETHREN. THINGS ARE GOING TO BE A LITTLE DIFFERENT FOR A WHILE. PLEASE BEAR WITH US AS WE FIGURE OUT A WAY TO CONDUCT BUSINESS THAT KEEPS YOU SAFE AND OUR EMPLOYEES SAFE. OUR GOAL IS TO BE ABLE TO ALL GET TOGETHER AND SHAKE HANDS AND WITNESS NEIGHBORS AND FRIENDS GIVE EACH OTHER A BIG SQUEEZE.
STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER UPDATES
Attention to Detail
“Our menu reflects a friendly Ely North Woods flavor with variations on Walleye that are as wildly popular as our steaks and other entrees.” We also have a full bar featuring 14 craft beers on tap! All are welcomed by a professional and well trained staff. Be sure to see our menu and stop in for a visit and a meal when you are next in Ely. The spot in Ely for a lunch, dinner, a drink or just to enjoy the live music or rocks and waterfall on the patio. A great place for friends and family to meet.
Live music will be every Tuesday and Thurday!
• Family owned and operated
• Known for great food and friendly service
• Relaxing fun atmosphere enjoyed by customers and dedicated staff
• Made from scratch dishes using the freshest ingredients
• Walleye, fresh ground burger, hand carved steaks, local wild rice
• Full bar featuring unique cocktails, excellent wine and beer list
• Comfortable indoor and outdoor seating
• Enjoy the sounds of the waterfall on the patio or live music (certain evenings)
• Large convenient parking lot
Watch for the sign announcing Music Nights
Visiting our restaurant will fill you with warmth and put you in food heaven